A new process has been implemented for Pacific Region Staff Cadet Applications commencing with the 2019 Summer Training at Cadet Training Centres.
All relevant information about the positions available and the application process are included in the Staff Cadet Flyer.
Highlights are as follows:
- Staff Cadet Applications are due in RCSU(P) 31 January 2020. As such, in order to allow Amphion staff adequate time to prepare, prioritize and submit the applications prior to the deadline, submission of position & CTC preferences must be submitted to the Training Officer NO LATER THAN 19 December 2019.
- The following must be mailed DIRECTLY BY THE APPLICANT to RCSU(P) prior to 31 January 2020:
RCSU(P) Mailing Address to be used:
Regional Cadet Support Unit (Pacific)
Attn: J1 Staffing
PO Box 17000 Stn Forces
Victoria, BC V9A 7N2
- If you are selected, your corps or squadron staff will notify you. Review this offer and if you accept it, ensure the offer is signed and returned to your corps/squadron staff within two weeks.
- Advise J5Plans@cadets.gc.ca directly if there is any change to your availability.
- Questions regarding the status of your documentation can be directed to: email@example.com.
NOTE: If banking information, TD1 Form and a completed Staff Cadet Information Form (Cdt # 199) are not received by 31 January 2020, it may result in an offer being cancelled.